After You Read This You`ll Add Turmeric Into Each Meal!
Turmeric is a spice touted as the most healing spices on the Earth. In India it is actually called yellow gold. This spice is a must have for flavorful dishes. Also, it has health benefits and will help you to solve some health problems.
Here are the benefits:
- Prevent and treat Alzheimer’s disease – Turmeric has the ability to improve overall brain health. Also, can and prevent or slow down the progression of Alzheimer’s through the process of removing amyloid plaque buildup in the brain.
- Lowering the risk of heart disease – Turmeric has properties to reduce bad cholesterol, prevent blood clotting, and remove plaque build-up in the arteries. Turmeric is a good source of vitamin B6, which is needed to keep homocysteine levels from getting too high.
- Preventing cancer – Turmeric is able to fight free radicals and help in maintaining healthy cells. Also, can block the enzymes which promote the growth of cancer cells. Turmeric may help prevent or treat several types of cancer, including prostate, skin and colon.
- Anti-Inflammatory– Reducing the inflammatory processes also cause irritation to tissues characterized by pain, redness, swelling, and heat, such as is often experienced by osteoarthritis patients.
- Relief for Rheumatoid Arthritis– Turmeric was compared to phenylbutazone and produced comparable improvements in shortened duration of morning stiffness, lengthened walking time, and reduced joint swelling.
- Aid digestion– Turmeric works with the gallbladder, stimulating it making bile, which may help with digestion.
- Impact on diabetes– Early studies suggest that turmeric can control the sugar levels in blood.
- Antioxidant- Turmeric has a possibility to protect the body from free radicals
Try to add turmeric in each meal, because is the most effective nutritional supplement in existence.