Anti-Cellulite Diet! Great Option For Great and Smooth Skin!
We all know that the biggest problem in women is the cellulite. You may try to remove or reduce the cellulite. Anti-cellulite diet does not provide results overnight and to maximum effect should be combined with exercise and massage.
You should consume:
WATER- Is recommended to drink water all day, especially when you eat according diet. You should drink 2 liters water a day. If you are a fan of watermelon, apple, cucumber, is easy for you to reach the desired daily dose. Is proven that women who consume more water with vegetable and fruit have thinner waistline.
Food rich in lecithin, amino acids, essential fatty acids and antioxidants. This food is great for improving health, elasticity and appearance of skin. Best Products:
- Eggs, soybeans, cauliflower, peanut butter, spinach (lecithin)
- Flaxseed, olive oil, nuts, oily fish (fatty acids)
- Grapefruit, orange (antioxidants, polyphenols, amino acids)
VITAMIN C- synthesis of collagen, for which vitamin C is essential, proceeds in the body as one of its major manufacturing enterprises. Collagen improves skin elasticity and makes cellulite less visible. In addition, a US study has confirmed that this vitamin helps to burn 30% more fat during exercise. So consume 75mg Vitamin C daily. Besides vitamin C, and consume enough vitamin A and vitamin E.
Fresh fruit and vegetable and fresh juices. Nothing better than fresh food! Avoid to cook it, consume it fresh!
Example: fruits and vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers, asparagus, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, onions, mushrooms, avocado, watermelon, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, grapefruit, lemon, orange, cabbage, lettuce, eggs, low fat milk and yogurt, fish, chicken or turkey meat, olive oil and nuts.
You should avoid this food:
- Fried foods
- Canned food
- Red and processed meat
- Cheese and cheese with a high fat content
- Cakes and pastries
- White rice, white bread
Options for breakfast:
- 50g oatmeal with skim milk with 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of flaxseed. 250ml blueberry juice.
- 1 boiled egg, 2 slices integral bread smeared with a thin layer of peanut butter. 250ml of grapefruit juice.
- 125g low-fat yogurt, 1 chopped apple and 1 teaspoon of flaxseed. 250ml lemonade.
Options for lunch:
- Sandwich with 2 slices integral bread smeared with diet mayonnaise, 80g steak and unlimited tomatoes and cucumbers.
- 3-4 small young boiled potatoes with a little olive oil and chopped celery. 100g salmon.
- 150g chicken meat with unlimited broccoli and cucumbers.
Options for dinner:
- 1 bowl of tomato soup, 50g brown rice 100g turkey or chicken meat without fat.
- Cabbage and cauliflower salad and 100g boiled beef.
- 150g baked fish and seasoned with onion and lemon, salad with green vegetables (unlimited).