If The Back Fat Is Your Biggest Problem, Read This Tips IMMEDIATELY!
Bulging fat is unwelcoming and annoying, and if it is on your back, your favorite backless dress will have to remain hanging in the closet.
The common causes for extra pounds on the back are being significantly overweight, poor eating habits, lack of regular exercise, certain medical conditions, certain medicines and sometimes even genetics.
However, the level of specific hormones also has a great effect on the amount of fat in your body. Hormones like thyroxine and insulin are the major contributors to fat deposition. While low levels of thyroxine (hypothyroidism) lead to bulging back and bra flab, resistance to insulin is linked to bulging thighs and love handles.
Before you delve deeper into the process of losing pounds, it is important to understand that it is hard to circle a specific spot on the body and melt away fat. And if it is your back that you wish to tone, you may have to work really hard, for it takes full-body training and a rigorous exercise routine.
Here are some exercises specifically targeting your back muscles.
Cardio exercises are the best exercises for burning excess flab off of your back and overall body. For effective results, you must perform at least 30- to 60-minute sessions of cardio, 5 times a week.
Your sessions may include cardio exercises like swimming, jumping rope, brisk walking, running, jogging, boxing, rowing and even dancing.
Cardio exercises are not only fat burners, they work on your oblique muscles running around your waistline and lower back to tone and sculpt the body.
The TYI exercise is a great routine that works on your rear delts, important posture muscles, for toning and sculpting your back.
- Lie on your stomach on the floor (or balance on a physio ball).
- Engaging your back slightly, lift your chest.
- Move your arms up and out into a T-position.
- Release and then move into a Y-position.
- Release and then move them into an I, with your arms reaching out straight above your head.
- Perform 12 to 15 sets of TYI once daily.
Push-ups is one of the most effective exercises that uses your own body weight to burn off the excess fat and tone your lower back.
- Get into a standard push-up position.
- Place your hands on the ground wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Engage your back and slowly lower into a contracted position toward the floor.
- Hold at the bottom for 3 seconds and push back up, contracting the chest.
- Perform a couple of sets of 10 once in the morning. As you acquire strength, you may increase the count.
The superman exercise is an amazing full-body workout for toning your lower back muscles, shoulders, glutes, hamstrings, abs and arms.
- Lie down on your stomach.
- Extend and rest your arms overhead on the floor, palms facing down.
- Lift your head off the floor and align your neck and shoulders.
- Bend your arms and legs slightly.
- Simultaneously lift your arms and legs a few inches off the floor (in a flying position) without moving your torso.
- Flex and arch your lower back as much as you can. Stop when you feel muscular tension in your arms and shoulders.
- Hold the posture for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Slowly lower your arms and legs to the floor.
- Repeat this 12 to 20 times daily and stop when your back muscles fatigue.