Castor Oil Is The Best For Thickening and Regrowing Hair, Eyelashes and Eyebrows
Castor oil is a natural healing ingredient loaded in vitamin E and protein, providing antibacterial and anti-fungicidal properties. It contains a triglyceride of fatty acids, and 90% of them are made from ricinoleic acid. This acid is proven to be effective in eliminating viruses, bacteria, molds and yeasts. It is used as a topical application and can help in many diseases.
Health benefits of castor oil:
- Thickening and re-growing of the hair– this is due to the omega 9 fatty acids that nourish the hair and follicles. The oil goes deep into the pores and follicles which produce hair. Massage couple of drops into your hair.
- Improves lymphatic flow – just apply topically.
- Anti–inflammatory– the oil is characterized with ricinoleic acid that has anti-inflammatory properties and is used to lessen inflammation and swelling of the tissues and joints.
- Aids the intestinal system with inflammatory bowels and dysentery.
- Yeasts infections – the ricinoleic acid found in the oil can restrain the growth of bacteria, yeast and viruses.
- Promotes bowel movement – this is due to the anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps in gastrointestinal issues.
- Assists in menstrual disorders – it relaxes the muscles that are involves in menstrual cramps.
- Treating skin issues – this is due to the ricinoleic acid.
- Athlete’s foot.
- Skin issues – the oil is used for bacterial infections, bursitis, fungal infections, itching, keratosis, sebaceous cysts, sprains, and warts. Rub the oil on the affected areas.
- Dandruff – this is due to its fungicidal, germicidal, and insecticidal properties. The oil is an effective treatment for this issue and helps in protecting the scalp from fungal and microbial infections.