Drink Cranberry Juice Тo Lose Belly Fat!
Cranberries are a rich source of organic acids like malic acid, citric acid, and quinic acid that function as digestive enzymes. These acids act as emulsifying agents on stubborn fat deposits in your lymphatic system which transports all the waste products that your liver cannot process. Cranberry juice digests these lymphatic wastes and help you reduce fat. So, drink 100 percent cranberry juice (unsweetened) or cran-water.
- Unsweetened cranberry juice- 8 oz. Or 1 cup
- Water- 56 oz. Or 7 cup
How to use ?
- In the morning, mix cranberry juice with water to get your day’s supply of cran-water.
- Have one cup of this cran-water at a time through out the day.
- You may have a cup each before breakfast and lunch, after dinner, and at other times of the day.
- You may also make this cran-water just before you have it. Just mix 2 tablespoons of cranberry juice to 7 oz. (a little less than a cup) of plain water.