Drink Warm Lemon Water in the Morning for A Year (And These 20 Things Happen)
Not only can you quench your thirst by adding lemon slices in your water, but also you will get a lot of minerals and trace elements in your body. We are all familiar by now how popular lemon water is and that it is very good for your health.
According to nutritionists, lemon water is the best energy booster. It is really helpful especially in the morning when your body is dehydrated and it needs plenty of water to push out the toxins and rejuvenate the cells. More precisely, what home-made lemonade will do is stimulate the elimination of toxins, boost digestion and regulate kidney function.
Thus, we will present you the 20 unbelievable things that will star happening to your body if you drink lemon water for a year.
The 20 Reasons to Drink Lemon Water
- Lemon water can prevent cancer, due to the high alkaline levels in the lemon. Even scientists have discovered that cancer cells cannot thrive in an alkaline environment.
- Lemon water relieves toothaches and gingivitis
- It also helps you lose weight, naturally. The pectin in the lemons reduces cravings. Some studies have shown that the alkaline diet enhances the whole fat-burning process.
- Lemon water dissolves gallstones, kidney stones, pancreatic stones and calcium deposits.
- It also relieves heartburn; just stir a teaspoon of lemon juice in half a glass of water.
- Lemon water is great for pregnant women. Due to its richness in vitamin C, it presents itself as an adaptogen, thus, it can help the body to fight viruses and colds. Additionally, vitamin C stimulates the formation of bone tissues in babies. The high potassium also stimulates the formation of the baby’s nervous system.
- Lemon water dilutes uric acid buildups, which can cause gout and joint pain.
- It can also improve the skin complexion. Due to the vitamin C richness, it can rejuvenate your body and improve your skin complexion. Just drink lemon water every morning to improve the condition of your skin.
- If you consume lemon water before your meals it can help your body to maintain higher pH values and it will make your body resistant to diseases. This is due to the fact that it creates an alkaline environment in the body.
- Lemon water also aids the treatment of hypertension. If you consume one lemon a day it can reduce the blood pressure by 10%.
- It also cleanses blood, blood vessels and arteries.
- Thanks to its potassium content, it provides a normal function of the nervous system. Potassium deficiency can cause depression and anxiety. The nervous system requires enough potassium to send sustainable signals to the heart.
- Lemon water also regulates the metabolism. Lemons are very powerful antioxidants, thus, they prevent damages by free radicals and they also strengthen the immunity.
- If you drink warm lemon water it will regulate the bowel movement.
- Lemons also have strong anti-inflammatory properties and the lemon water can help in the treatment of sore throat, tonsillitis and respiratory infections.
- Lemon water can also cleanse your liver. The lemon juice can aid the elimination of the toxins in the body.
- It stimulates the liver to produce more enzymes more than any other drink or food.
- Lemons are packed with citric acid which interacts with enzymes and acids that stimulate the secretion of gastric juice and food digestion; therefore it will aid the digestion in your body.
- Lemon water reduces joint and muscle pain, too.
- Finally, lemon water provides enough electrolytes to hydrate your body, due to its richness in potassium, magnesium and calcium.
When Should You Drink Lemon Water?
You should always drink your lemon water in the morning, before you drink or eat anything. You can also drink it an hour before your meals.
The way to drink it is with purified or spring water. Just juice half a lemon or lime and pour it in half a cup of warm water. Use a special juice to get the juice out without any effort. Some people might prefer using lemon essential oil.
Now that you have all the information, just use those lemons and make some lemon water. One thing we know for sure is that your body will thank you!