With This Homemade Pain Relieving Balm Remove The Pain Quickly And Natural!
Pain medications can only last so long, and they are also pretty expensive. In addition, they may have side effects that can further wreak havoc in your daily life. These side effects may include nausea, a rash, stomach upset, heartburn and fatigue. When taken in high doses, some medications can also cause liver damage and increase the risk of heart attack.
Here are some of the ingredients and their benefits:
- Camphor has anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve pain and inflammation.
- Peppermint oil has cooling properties, which relieves sore muscles and has a calming effect on the body.
- Arnica oil helps reduce inflammation, and its analgesic properties help numb the pain. It is used to treat pains, bruises, sprains and other ailments.
- Clove oil also has analgesic qualities for pain relief. It also relaxes sore muscles.
Actually, you need:
- Extra-virgin coconut oil – ¼ cup
- Grated beeswax – 2 tablespoons (or 1 ounce)
- Camphor – 1 tablespoon or 10 to 12 balls
- Peppermint essential oil – 9 drops
- Arnica essential oil – 7 drops
- Clove essential oil – 5 drops
- Sterile storage container
- Measure out ¼ cup of extra-virgin coconut oil and put it in a bowl.
2. Add 2 tablespoons (or 1 ounce) of pure grated beeswax to it.
3. Heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until the ingredients are completely melted.
4. Add 10 to 12 camphor balls to the mixture, and microwave for 20 seconds or until the balls dissolve completely.
5. Add 9 drops of peppermint, 7 drops of arnica and 5 drops of clove essential oils.
6. Mix the contents thoroughly using a wooden stick. This mixture can stubbornly adhere to metal utensils.
7. Transfer it to a sterile storage container.
8. Leave it for a few hours at room temperature to cool down.
- Scoop up some of the balm with your finger.
- Gently apply it to the affected area, massaging in a circular motion for 5 minutes.
- There is no need to cover the area. The balm can be left on and does not to be rinsed off.
NOTE: Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. And do not apply the balm on open wounds, or nose, or eyes.