Homemade Recipe to Increase Hemoglobin and Improve the Blood Counts!
Reducing the level of hemoglobin in the blood, whatever number of red blood cells (erythrocytes), it reduces the capacity of blood to transport oxygen and results in anemia.
In folk medicine, there are a few recipes to increase hemoglobin in the blood. One of them is recommended by the doctors, which is very good for increasing hemoglobin, raising the level of blood cells and improve the blood count.
- 200 ml honey
- 200 g nuts
- 200g raisins
- 200 ml of carrot juice
- 200 ml of beet-root juice
- 2 lemons
- First, wash the lemons, then cut them in half and remove seeds. Grind them in a meat mincer or otherwise. Put them in a bowl.
- In the mixture, add honey, lemon juice, Beetroot juice and carrot juice.
- Mix them together.
- Then into the mixture, add a chopped nuts and raisins. Mix again.
- You get liter jar, very tasty and healing mixture. Keep in the fridge. Take 3 times a day one tablespoon before eating.