How To Clean And Shine Your Shoes and CD With A Banana?
We all know about the health benefits of banana. This article will show you, how to use banana to clean and shine your shoes or remove the scratches from the CDs. It`s very simple to do this, because all you need is one banana, exactly the peel of a banana.
- How to clean shoes with banana?
- First, make sure that your shoes are free of dust and dirt. Peel the banana, so you can eat it if you want. All you need is the peel.
- Now, start by rubbing your shoes, lightly, in a circular motion. Use the inside of the peel.
- Leave it for a minute.
- Now, use some cloth or nylons to make it shiny.
Bananas contain potassium, an ingredient commonly found in conventional shoe polish products, and the oil from the banana skin will absorb into the leather, resulting in shiny shoes that will last longer.
- How to clean a scratch CD?
To clean a CD you need a banana, banana peel, cloth and glass cleaner.
- First peel and cut the fresh banana.
- With a circular motion, rub the CD.
- Using the inside peel of the banana, wipe the CD. The oil of the banana peel will help polish and clean the disk.
- With a cotton cloth wipe the CD with circular motion. Apply the glass cleaner and wipe it again in a circular motion.