How To Relieve Stress, Naturally?
Have you ever found yourself with sweaty hands on a first date or felt your heart pound during a scary movie? Then you know you can feel stress in both your mind and body. Faced with danger, the body kicks into gear, flooding the body with hormones that elevate your heart rate, increase your blood pressure, boost your energy and prepare you to deal with the problem.
Here are some ideas, how to relieve stress!
- In first place is massage, because everybody loves a massage. Try to use the body or foot massage to relax the tense muscles and improve circulation. You`ll feel better.
- Take a meditation only 15 to 30 minutes a day and feel the difference. With meditation you`ll give some silent time in your body and mind, just focus on your right breathing. These moments of the piece will relax you and will help you relieve the stress.
- Exercise works, yoga, running or walking, give you the time to be alone with our thoughts. Exercise helps to release endorphins into the brain. That improves our mood. Also, it prevents obesity and other health problems.
- We know that junk food can make depression. Try to eat healthy food and energize your body. Here is some food that is recommended to relieve stress: salmon, almonds, blueberries, etc. Healthy food and drink can improve our mood.
- Few studies have shown that herbs can treat stress. For example: Passion flower can increase levels of a chemical called gamma-aminobutyric acid in the brain. That will feel more relaxed. This herb is available in infusions, tinctures, essential oil, etc. Also, lavender has a calming scent and is recommended for calming the nervous system. It helps in the treatment of migraine headaches, depression, tension and stress. As a means of calming and relaxing, except oil, assists and tea or bath with lavender.
- Try to eat food rich in Vitamin B: bean, nut, egg, peas, liver, etc. This vitamin promote proper function of the brain and nervous system.
- The most important natural stress reducer is sleep. Try to find the balance between too little and too long sleep. Before sleeping makes a massage or bath with some essential oils, drink a glass of water. That will signal to your brain that it`s time to sleep.