Incredible Way To Deal With The Rust! We Know The Solution!
If you have rust on the dishes or somewhere in your home, there is a very easy and great way to deal with it. Even cast iron pans that have been seasoned and cleaned carefully will develop a little rust once in a while. This is one helpful way to get rid of rust?
All you need are potatoes and salt.
- Cut the potatoes into two parts.
- Dip the parts of the potato in salt, so it is generously covered.
- Now rub the salted potato over the rusty areas.
- Add more salt as necessary.
- Scrub until the rust is gone and then rinse with water.
Why this trick is so good?
Because the potatoes contain oxalic acid (is not harmful), it also can be found in many household cleaning products.
The salt acts as a mild abrasive and the acid helps dissolve rust. Instead, salt you can use baking soda.
The potato trick is so amazing and it isn’t limited to cast iron — you can use it to remove rust from baking pans, knives, and other household tools.