How Much Food You Should Eat In One Meal? Use Your Own Palm To Estimate The Meal Portion!
The scientific journal Guard Your Health published a series of studies that prove that the problem of overeating lately more and more present.
We suggest a simple method that will help you to learn how to consume the food in low amounts.
Here are the 5 Hand Principes:
- The amount of food that can fit into two clasped hands – is the amount of vegetables you should eat in a single meal.
- The front of the fist – the amount of consummation carbohydrates (rice, other cereals, pasta, bread).
- Open palm (without considering the toes) shows how a piece of meat should you eat for one meal.
- Clenched fist, equivalent to fruit that should be consumed daily to maintain good health.
- The upper part of the index finger – the amount of butter and other animal fats that can be consumed without harm to your figure.
Use this method is very simple. Just remember what it looks like the amount of food that you can consume in a meal and eat 3-5 times a day. In this way, you can eat whatever you want and lose weight at the same time – only needs to reduce the amount you are used to.
This principle of feeding has a positive effect on overall health.