Natural Remedies To Treat High Blood Sugar Levels (Diabetes)!
The diabetes is a disease that occurs when you have an excess of glucose i.e.sugar in the blood. The disease occurs when the pancreas does not produce the hormone insulin, or it produces very small quantities that are insufficient for normal functioning of the body.
The most common symptoms when you have a shortage, or have a very small amount of insulin:
- Frequent urination
- Feeling thirsty
- Feeling weak
- Problems with kidneys
- Cardiovascular problems
- Sudden weight loss
- Reduced visibility
- Infections, wounds
There are two types of diabetes. The first type occurs in children, and the second type occurs in people over 40 years old.
How to reduce blood sugar levels with a proper diet?
Proper nutrition in infected persons from diabetes, plays a significant role. Thus, we propose a list of products to consume, which naturally will reduce blood sugar levels or will maintain it normal.
- Cinnamon – Put a half teaspoon of cinnamon into some peanut butter and spread it on an apple. This should be your daily habit.
- Flax seed – Combined with cornflakes, muesli, juice or water (flax seed powder) 1 or 2 teaspoons of flax seed.
- Garlic – Lowers blood sugar levels
- Cranberry – Antioxidants found in cranberries protect the blood vessels and the nerves in the eye, thereby preventing sight problems, which is due to diabetes.
- Green Tea – helps prevention of cardiovascular problems that are more common in people with diabetes. Consuming up to 4 cups per day is recommended.
- Nettle – Nettle tea lowers blood sugar.
- Sage – Wine sage lowers blood sugar.
- Oregano – Prepare 2 tablespoons oregano in 1 cup of water, let it stand for 5 minutes, strain and drink it.
- Coconut Water – Contains hypoglycemic components that help people who are suffering from diabetes.
There are many other products that are healthy and help to treat diabetes. It is best to consult your doctor.
Natural juices to reduce blood sugar levels.
- Carrot and celery juice
- Grapefruit, pineapple and celery juice
- Broccoli and radish juice
Each meal should be full of proteins (fish, chicken), salads with broccoli and cauliflower, seasoned with olive oil. It is recommended to people who are suffering from diabetes to have several minor meals throughout the day (about 6).