Something Is Wrong With The Adrenal Glands? Here’s How To Do The Test With EYES!
This test can be used to detect adrenal fatigue, because if you have it, your pupils will be able to hold its contraction for more than 2 minutes. Repeat the test once a month.
You will need:
- Poor lighting
- A mirror
You’re sitting in a dark room in front of the mirror for about a minute to allow the eyes to adjust.
Illuminate the side of the head over one eye, but not directly at him. Keep a flashlight about six inches from the face.
Do the same on the other side. Measure with a stopwatch how long the contraction lasts.
If the pupil does not hold the contraction for a longer period, this is an early sign of adrenal fatigue.
If you suspect an adrenal fatigue, consult your doctor and get your cortisol levels at a time. Meanwhile, make some changes that can help prevent or treat this problem.
Among them are:
- Avoid foods with lots of sugar or refined carbohydrates
- Make sure you eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, and lean meat
- Do moderate exercise such as walking, swimming, yoga or tai chi
- Avoid highly stressful situations
- Make sure to sleep at least 8 hours