Tips To Get Rid Of The Of Stubborn Fat And Get A Perfect Tone Thighs and Hips!
The lower body is a big trouble spot for many people, especially women. Hips and thighs are where most of the unnecessary fat comes home to rest to make your figure unattractive. Hormones, genetics and an unhealthy lifestyle are the top causes of fat accumulated in these areas.
There are some tips to get rid of stubborn fat and give you toned, sleek legs.
Along with strengthening and cardiovascular exercises, you need to do aerobic exercises to tone your hips and thigh muscles. These exercises help burn fat on your inner thighs and the rest of the body as well.
- Stair climbing is a simple aerobic exercise that you can do daily. This particular exercise raises your metabolism and works your thigh muscles. While stair climbing, keep your back straight.
- Cycling is another great form of aerobic exercise that works your legs, especially your thighs. It will also help build stamina and endurance.
- Brisk walking is another excellent toning exercise for your thighs and hips. It will help burn fat in areas more than just your legs. Enjoy brisk walking for 30 minutes 5 days a week
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps break down fat and hence prevents the accumulation of body fat. Containing minerals like potassium, magnesium and calcium, it also helps flush out toxins and prevent water retention.
- Mix 3 parts, raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar with one part olive oil or coconut oil. Use it to massage your hips and thighs for 10 minutes. Leave it on for 30 minutes, and then rinse it off with water. Follow this remedy 2 times daily.
- Another option is to mix 2 teaspoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and a little honey in a glass of water. Drink it daily in the morning, preferably before having your breakfast.
Coffee contains antioxidants and caffeine, which tighten, smoothen and tone the skin. It also promotes circulation and reduces accumulated fat. Coarse coffee grounds work as an amazing scrub that helps tone the muscles around your hips and thighs.
- Take 1 tablespoon of leftover grounds of coffee after brewing it.
- Add some honey to get a thick paste-like consistency.
- Before taking a bath, apply it on your hips and thighs and allow it to dry.
- Then, with wet hands, scrub it off and then rinse it with water.
- Follow this remedy 2 or 3 times a week.
The sea salt will help tone and tighten the skin on your hips and thighs. You can swap your normal refined salt with Celtic sea salt. Celtic sea salt is packed with minerals, which help reduce excess body fat and keep your body hydrated.
Moreover, you can prepare a detox bath at home with sea salt.
- In a tub of warm water, add 2 cups of sea salt and mix thoroughly.
- Add 6 to 8 drops of any essential oil.
- Soak your body in this relaxing water for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Enjoy this bath a few times a week.
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of filtered water daily. In fact, start your day with a glass of water. To enhance the taste of plain water, add a little lemon juice or honey.
- Also, eat foods with higher water content like melons, cucumbers and leafy green vegetables. At the same time, stay away from excessive alcohol and coffee that can dehydrate the body.