Weight Loss Want To Lose Weight? Here Is The Fastest Weight Loss Diet Plan!
Getting in shape and maintaining the desired weight can be quite difficult for some people mostly because in this modern day and age we all rarely have the time to think about leading a healthy lifestyle. We resort to eating junk food and we have almost no time to exercise, so it’s no wonder we keep gaining weight.
What’s even worse is that this problem with obesity is starting to affect the younger population, with children and even little babies battling with excess weight right after being born.
The numbers are quite alarming, let’s take India for example, there are communities with obesity rates of 40% and higher. According to estimates, if we don’t do something about this, 50% of the global population will be overweight or obese in the next couple of years.
WHAT DOES BEING OVERWEIGHT AFFECT?
People with excess weight experience a number of health issues and have an increased risk to develop some serious health disorder, like hypertension, cardiovascular issues, digestive problems, diabetes, thyroid disorders, ulcers and so on.
But aside from the physiological concerns, most obese people are psychologically more vulnerable as well and can be insecure and doubt themselves.
WHY DO WE BECOME OVERWEIGHT?
Gaining weight is super easy while losing it is extra hard, we all know that. The biggest problem with this issue is that we usually notice the excess weight when it’s too late and we need to work extra hard to get back in shape. People usually gain weight as a result of a few key factors, such as:
- Little to no exercise. Lately we’re all too busy to dedicate a portion of our time to physical activity and we spend all our days in front of the PC. This sedentary lifestyle is one of the biggest factors that contribute to the problem of obesity. Add this to the fact that we almost never walk and you can see how this affects your weight.
- Leading unhealthy lives. We don’t pay attention to the sleeping hours, we work too much, we stress and all of this leads to weight fluctuations.
- Unhealthy diet. We rely on junk food and ready-to-eat meals or take away food as a result of the fast-paced lives and as a result we gain weight. Our diet mainly consists of white flour, bread, fried foods and sweets and snack – all of these items are your biggest enemy and will make you obese if you eat them every day.
ARE YOU OVERWEIGHT?
Many people don’t even know they should lose weight because they don’t believe themselves to be overweight. If you want to determine if you’re overweight follow these few tips:
The best way to determine this is to check your waist – to – hip (WTH) ratio and fat percentage. There are established percentages that should be met if you have a healthy weight. In women there could be an increase of 25 – 2,3 % which can be tolerated. However, an increase to 25% from 22% is concerning and you should be careful not to increase it even more. The BMI index or lean body mass is not the best way to determine if your weight is within the normal ranges because it can be confusing for many.
The easiest way to see if you’ve gained weight or not, is through your clothes. If something that fitted perfectly is getting smaller than you know you’ve gained weight.
THE BEST AND FASTEST WEIGHT LOSS DIET PLAN
If you’ve ticked all the boxes and you’re pretty certain you’ve gained some weight and want to shed the pounds away you need to create a diet plan based on your needs and desires. Here are some tips whoich can help you achieve the best results in the shortest period of time:
Eat smaller meals. Even if you feel like you’re still hungry stop and revisit the thought after a few minutes. If you feel hungry after a few hours eat again. It’s better to eat more frequently in smaller meals, than eat just once but overeat.
- Your days should start and finish with a glass of warm water;
- Water during and after your meals is not recommended
- Start a liquid diet and base 25-30% of your meals on soups and milk.
- Your last meal shouldn’t be later than 8 PM. If you stay up late and feel hungry eat a fruit or drink a cup of milk.
- Four times a day get out and walk for at least for 15 minutes. For best results do it before meals.
- If you’re hungry between meals have a smoothie, a salad or some fruit, but don’t eat more than 4 snacks a day.
- Avoid all junk food
- Limit the consumption of alcohol, coffee, soft drinks and tea