Why You Should Drink HOT WATER With LEMON?
Dehydration can cause fatigue and weakening of the immune system, which leads to high blood pressure and insomnia.
Water cleanses the body of toxins, stimulates the kidneys and helps in the normal functioning of the liver.
- Immunity strengthening – Lemons contain vitamin C, potassium (that controls blood pressure) and it is perfect in a fight against asthma and other respiratory diseases
- Acts as an oxidizer – warm water with lemon cleanses the body of toxins.
- Clears skin – acts against bacteria that cause acne, but also revitalizes the skin.
- The citric acid acts well on digestion, prevents cramps and balances the acids in the stomach.
- Helps with depression fighting- it improves the
- Restores the skin cells and thus helps in healing and recovery of wounds (if there are any on the skin).
- Helps with bad breath, helps with sore tooth and treat wounds in the mouth.
Drinking hot water with lemon should be your everyday habit.
This potion should be drunk every morning!