Why Your Hands Are Always Freezing Cold? Is It Serious Disease? Causes And Treatment Of Raynaud`s Syndrome!
Raynaud’s phenomenon or syndrome is a disorder that affects blood vessels, mostly in the fingers and toes. Other parts of the body that can be affected by Raynaud’s include the ears, nose, nipples and lips.
When you are cold or feeling stress, the body’s reaction is stronger than normal. It makes blood vessels narrow faster and tighter than normal. It happens because your blood vessels go into a temporary spasm, which blocks the flow of blood.
This causes the affected area to change color to white, then blue and then red, as the blood flow returns. You also experience pain, numbness and pins and needles.
- Don’t smoke.
- Keep your hands and feet warm and dry.
- Warm your hands and feet with warm water.
- Avoid air conditioning
- Wear gloves
- Wear many layers of loose clothing and a hat when it’s cold.
- Avoid medicines that make symptoms worse
- Control stress
- Exercise regularly
People with Raynaud’s often go for long periods without any symptoms, and sometimes the condition goes away altogether. Raynaud’s is slightly more common in women than men.
It`s proved that Raynaud can be solved.
- First, you must reduce stomach acid with eating the right food
- Start your day with one juice made of fresh fruit or vegetable. Practiced to make it with green ingredients like spinach, chard, parsley, apple, etc. They contain a lot of chlorophyll and oxygen that is so important for your brain and bloodstream. You may drink this kind of juices before every meal.
- Eat a lot of food rich in Omega3 fatty acid, like salmon, flax seed or almond.
- Drink a lot of clean water, 2 liters per day
- After lunch you can drink 1 glass of red wine. It`s good for normalize body temperature and protect the heart.
- Use tea, tincture, lotion,shower gel or essential oil of sage, it reduce stress
- Use honey instead of sugar
- Use himalayan salt instead of sea salt
One homemade recipe
- 1 jar of honey
- 100g flax seed
Ground the flax seed and put it into the honey immediately,because it may oxidizes after 10 minutes and lose the benefits. Every morning, you should eat one small teaspoon of this mixture.
Be persistent and you will be surprised by the results!
Source of the article: http://www.medicinenet.com/
Reference link: http://www.mayoclinic.org/