You Have Rashes Under Your Breasts?! You Should Use Natural Remedy of Baking Soda and Lemon Juice!
Baking soda is alkaline and that’s why it is helpful in curing many types of skin irritations including rashes. As most of the irritants of sensitive skin are acidic, baking soda can help neutralize certain chemicals that cause skin irritation. Baking soda also has a very soothing effect that calms your skin. Additionally, it adheres to the dry, dead skin clumps and when you wash off the baking soda mask, it takes away the dead skin cells along with it. Therefore, you not only can get rid of rashes but can also have newer and healthier skin cells once your rashes under breast are gone. Mixing vinegar with baking soda further enhances its effectiveness.
- Baking soda- 1/4 cup
- Vinegar- 1 – 1/2 tablespoons
- Mix baking soda and vinegar to create a smooth paste.
- Apply this to the rashes under breasts.
- Leave for about 20 minutes.
- Wash off.
- Repeat twice a day.
- Keep on doing this for a few days or even weeks until your rashes disappear completely.
Lemon juice for rashes under breast
Lemon juice, loaded with vitamin C is a strong antioxidant and helps fight off free radicals to keep your skin healthy, young and infection free. It also helps balance the pH level of your skin so that the fungi and bacteria could not thrive there. It sure helps speed up the healing process too.
- Add 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice with 3-4 tablespoons of water and apply this with the help of cotton ball under the breast where you suffer from skin rashes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice with 1/2 – 1 tsp of honey and apply this to your rashes. Leave 15-20 minutes and then wash off.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice in your bathing water and take a bath with this water focusing to wash the skin under breast more attentively.
Precaution: Do not step out in the sun after applying lemon juice to your body parts that come in direct contact of sun rays like when you take a bath with water having lemon juice in it. Your skin becomes photo sensitive when you apply lemon juice to it.